Learn Cajon DVD with all 6 Modules!
Want to have your own copy of the Learn Cajon DVD Volume 1? Want to watch the High Definition videos on your own screen rather than going on the computer? This DVD contains all six introductory modules - guaranteed to get you on the road fast to playing like a true cajonero or cajonera!
- Easy to follow step by step instruction
- Exercises to practise along to for each module
- Study notes with musical notation, background to rhythms and more
- Clear explanations using visual, auditory and kinaesthetic learning approaches
- Devised and presented by qualified and experienced teacher and performer
- No previous musical experience necessary
- Shot in High Definition with close ups and split screens
- Over 2.5 hours of video instruction and exercises
- Six Instructional Videos with step by step demonstration of rhythms and techniques being taught
- Additional Videos with exercises designed to systematically build up your ability and skills as you play along
- Written notes guiding you through each module including notation of all rhythms and exercises, background to the rhythms, study plans and glossary of terms
- Clear explanations using visual auditory and kinaesthetic approaches to learning
- HD (High Definition) video with close ups and split screens so you can easily see correct technique
Claudia lived in Spain for five years studying percussion with many cajon players including Isaac Figueras (Chiquelo, Diego Carrasco) and Juan Flores (Duquende, Manuel Soto). She then moved to Ireland to play and record with Mexican guitar duo, Rodrigo y Gabriela, and went on to work with other artists including folk legend Luka Bloom. For the next three years she performed in many parts of Europe including Holland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland and Spain. She also taught cajon and drums at the Irish Drum Academy and Waltons School of Music. She now lives in Sydney and performs with various groups, and teaches percussion for the Department of Education and Training.
Find out more about Claudia.
"Claudia Chambers possesses the rare combination of being a great performer and an excellent teacher. Super organised, very experienced... I can warmly recommend her as an excellent person to learn cajon from."
Associate Principal Percussionist & Timpanist
Australian Opera & Ballet Orchestra
Managing Director - Optimum Percussion Read more testimonials
ADD TO CART
|Rest of World||$14.99|